- Location: Torrance, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Helpdesk Engineer
- Salary: - $65k
Title: Onsite Helpdesk Engineer
Full time Direct hire
Salary: up to 65K + allowance
Hours: 8:30-17:30, Mon- Fri
Benefits: Insurance, 401K, PTO
- Onsite Helpdesk support for the customers
- Assists & Support customers (internal & external) with installation, upgrading, configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing usability of workstations (desktops/laptops) printers, peripheral equipment, networking hardware, VPN, and software (on-site and remote)
- Support in-person and remote employee support on hardware, software, questions, and network related problems (on-site and remote)
- Manage related to servers & Network document
- Creates, manages, documents and updates trouble tickets as necessary within the company ticketing system
- Escalation of problems when unable to resolve
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Provides advanced level technical support with the Microsoft suite of products (Windows 7/8/10, Office 2010/2013/2016, etc.)
- Ensures successful completion of all daily tasks (externally and self-assigned)
- Create and update System Document, Operation Manual, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
- Report to supervisor
Qualification / Requirements:
- English (Required), Japanese (Required)
- Helpdesk support experience (Preferred)
- 2+ years of TCP/IP network work experience or equivalent knowledge.
- Communication skills with customers, vender/carrier and company staff.
- Documentation skills.
- Microsoft office products (Visio, Word, etc.) skills.
- Own car for visiting customer offices
- CCNA/Network+ (Desired)
- MCSA/MCSE (Desired)