Internal Auditor - Teaneck, NJ
Position: Internal Auditor
Location: Teaneck, NJ
Salary: 88K - 90K
Status: Direct Hire/Full-time
Ref #: 31317
- Assist in developing audit requirements and 3 years of targets and goals for department
- Coordinate with group companies to schedule internal control audits over scheduled timelines.
- Develop, maintain audit & remediation schedule and timeline with group company's locations and types of audits that will be completed.
- Coordinate notifications in advance with the locations and keep communications in case of any changes in preparation to the audit timelines.
- Implement internal audit and keep staff updated with potential findings during audit, hold open and close meetings with information including findings by end of audit.
- Prepare the report to the management of the audit results which include findings and their remediation plans.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; a Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in an internal control and/or audit experience at a big 4 firm and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to travel in both domestic and international up to 30% of the time
- Japanese language skills are highly preferred