Japanese English Bilingual Technical Account Manager
職種: Japanese English Bilingual Technical Account Manager
業種: IT/Technology company
勤務地: San Diego, CA/San Diego area
雇用形態: Full time/Direct hire/Exempt hire
Ref #: #29703
- Keeping close contact and follow up with customers for their engineering and quality needs.
- Manage customer expectations on technical needs and requests.
- Work with internal resources to meet customer expectations.
- Work with customer on RMA analysis and provide proper information in a timely manner.
- Communicate with vendors on technical level to get information on the details if needed.
- Technical communication with the customer on pre-sales activities, execution of in-depth analysis and discovery of Customer needs to document the technical needs of the Customer and how our products can meet those needs.
- Study the industry trend to understand the technology trend and to be able to speak to the Customer as a technical specialist.
- Understand Customer requirements to support creation of requirement documentation
- Develop and provide live demonstrations to the Customer of the Company recommended solution that best provides the solution they need.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, customer facing, and results driven.
- Highly technical problem solver who understands system architecture, hardware and software interaction.
- Application Development experience (C++ and/or Linux).
- Familiarity with terrestrial and satellite networks.
- Experience with M2M modems using 2G/3G/LTE communication.
- High analytic skills and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Self-motivated, driven and committed to exceed customer expectations.
- 3 to 5 years customer support and relationship management.
- Comfortable discussing a wide array of products and technologies, and at ease interacting with highly trained technology professionals.
- Great communication skills with superior listening skills.
- Developed problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to remain positive and optimistic in high pressure situations.