General Affairs Coordinator - Central NJ
Position: General Affairs Coordinator
Location: Central NJ
Status: Direct Hire/Full-time
Ref #: 30390
- Supports Non-immigrant VISA Processing for Japanese Expatriates and their family members.
- Supports and coordinates to set up necessities of life and workplace for Japanese Expatriates.
- Prepares Monthly Payroll Data for Japanese Expatriates and gives it to Payroll Department for payroll process.
- Corresponds to Tokyo HR for Japanese Expatriates General Affairs and HR matters as needed.
- Also prepares and reconciles A/R Non-Trade Group Company accounts and other Japanese Expatriates related accounts (Security Deposit and Employee Loan).
- Prepares Japanese Expatriates Individual Tax Return Information requested by Accounting Firm.
- Prepares and types all general correspondence using acceptable business formats; proofreads final copies for errors. Documents to be prepared include agreements, contracts, memos, letters, credit reports, etc.
- Answers telephone; screens and directs calls as appropriate; takes detailed messages as needed.
- Arranges Hotel, Limousine, Rental Car Reservations for Japanese Business Travelers from affiliated companies and Japanese Expatriates.
- Determines and inventories departmental supply needs and completes supply requisitions.
- Associate's degree from two-year college or technical school and up to one year related experience; or high school diploma/GED and one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.