#29857 Credit Administrator - New York
Position: Credit Administrator
Location: New York, NY
Salary: 50K - 60K
Status: Direct Hire/Full-time
Ref #: 29857
- Support day-to-day administrative activities related mainly but not limited to Credit transactions.
- Contact and negotiate with clients on the contractual language to keep lender's right.
- Check Loan documents from the perspective of Credit and Legal point of view, in line with the credit application and legal department opinion.
- Gather financial statements from the client and input the data to internal system .
- Check the compliance financial covenants, report the result to analysts and Relationship Manager for confirmation.
- Any administrative matters other than the above arising from the daily transactions , including the document management (e.g. keeping the document records on book , scanning original to PDF , making excel control sheet)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting preferred or equivalent education and training.
- Japanese and English language skills (business level) required.
- Some knowledge of banking and prior internships at a bank or financial institution preferred.
- MS Excel, Word skills are required.
- After some years of experience in this position, occupational change to Credit Analyst can be considerable(subject to individual performance and our feasibility)