- Location: SeaTac, WA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Warehouse worker
- Industory: Import / Export / Shipping
- Salary: DOE
Our client, a successful Japanese International Import/Export Logistics company, is searching for a Warehouse worker for their growing team in the Seatac, WA area.
Position: Warehouse Worker
Industry: Import / Export
Location: Seatac, WA / Greater Seattle Area
Languages: English a MUST
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Load/unload air cargo from/to trucks.
- Prepare and palletize cargo as needed.
- Make sure paperwork related to the cargo is correct.
- Assure proper handling and delivery of cargo and operation of related equipment.
- Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have Valid Driver's License.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible working hours.