Job Detail Ref - #26949
Warehouse Assistant Manager
This position is already unavailable.
This position conducts the warehouse’s daily operation by working closely with warehouse staff. Responsible for assisting the Supply Chain Manager in the successful and timely flow of inventory purchasing and production work.
Position: Warehouse Assistant Manager
Industry: Beauty Manufacturer
Location: Cypress, CA
Languages: English, Japanese language skill is a plus
Pay: 65-67K (DOE)
Office Hours: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Status: Full time + Competitive benefits package
- Work closely with warehouse staff to assign daily workload, and maintain productivity
- Be responsible for the accuracy of all receiving and shipping functions in the warehouse
- Follow and maintain forklift safety standards
- Provide training to warehouse staff
- Maintain department policies and procedures
- Provide support to Sr. Buyer with purchasing and forecasting
- Ensure orders are pulled and shipped accurately and safely on a daily basis
- Maintain accurate inventory by doing cycle counts and adjustments
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or needed
- Education: Minimum 4-year Bachelor (BS) Degree
- Minimum 5-year of Warehouse supervisory working experience is required
- Supply chain – basic purchasing and forecasting experience are required
- Ability to lift or carry things up to 50 lbs.
- English (Japanese language skill is a plus)
- Ability to function both individually and within a team structure
- Proficient in Microsoft software. Any additional ERP systems, WMS systems a plus.
- Other Requirements: Detail-oriented is required.