If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or at most 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Trading Contracts and Operations Specialist
Industry: Trading / Energy
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: $70K - 110K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Create and draft contracts for domestic petroleum trade including crude oil, distillates, gasoline, and naphtha.
- Create and draft contracts for vessel chartering contracts including derivative transactions that deal with trading activities such as storage lease.
- Manage all operations and related costs once the trading deal and chartering are confirmed by the Trader / Charterer regardless of buy or selling, making sure to follow the compliance.
- Coordinate and manage vessel and barge scheduling, contact with terminals, and be responsible for inventory control with great communication with other departments including finance, accounting, risk, etc.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in both/either contract management (petroleum or related trading contracts and vessel chartering contracts) related work and/or logistics operations including vessel coordination for petroleum or refined products trading.
- Ability to work in the cross-cultural environment. Familiarity with Japanese business is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.