Job Detail Ref - #26205
Technical & Technical Translator
This position is already unavailable.
A Japanese automotive related company is looking for a Japanese bilingual technical & administrative translator in Mineral Wells, WV. This position requires out of state & domestic/international business trips. Business to Native level Japanese (speaking, reading and writing) is required for the position. Partial relocation fees are provided for the position.
Position: technical & administrative translator
Location: Mineral Wells, WV
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm
Salary: 45-60K base
Type: Direct-hire, full-time with benefits
- Manage: travel arrangements and provide travel support (on-site, domestic & international) and business based cultural advice to staff working with his/her Japanese counterparts during trips to and from Japan, during meetings, and/or daily communication activities
- Provide: personal and professional support for Japanese Team Members dispatched to the United States. This may include setting up housing, bank accounts, driver’s license and helping dispatches establish with local physicians
- Translate: a variety of material including technical (particularly technological and engineering) and non-technical documents including policies, instructions and manuals as necessary from Japanese to English and vice versa ensuring that the intent and tone of the original meaning is preserved
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2-3 years of technical/automotive-related translation experience
- Language skills equivalent to TOEIC 900 in English and/or JLPT N1 in Japanese