- Location: New York, Chicago and Indianapolis
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Tax Specialist
- Industry: CPA Firm
- Salary: $55k - $70k
- Visa Support: Yes
Our clients are currently seeking a Tax Specialist for a Japanese CPA firm in New York.
Position: Tax Specialist
Industry: CPA Firm
Location: New York, Chicago, Indianapolis
Languages: Japanese and English Preferred
Pay: $55-$70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- 1-3 years of experience in tax compliance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English and business level Japanese
- BA/BS Degree from university/an accredited college and sit for the CPA exam
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, research and analytical skill.
- Ability to periodize and multiple tasks.