- Location: Dallas, TX
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Supply Chain Specialist
- Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Salary: $45k - $50k
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to work with a large Japanese consumer electronics company. Qualified candidates will have high level experience with Excel and the Pivot Table and VLOOKUP functions for purchasing and inventory management. Japanese language ability is necessary.
Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Location: Dallas, TX
Languages: English, Japanese
Pay: $45k - $50k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Coordinate the most effective shipping modes and schedule by discussing with suppliers and internal logistics team.
- Monitor weekly item level demand forecast plans.
- Ensure accurate tracking of supply data, inventory, in-transit and open orders, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Manage inventory and provide basic demand planning support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A few years of working experience in Supply Chain / Purchasing / Procurement / Inventory or related fields.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Familiarity with ERP software is a plus.
- Extensive experience in Excel including Pivot Table and VLOOOKUP.
- Be able to do conduct overtime work around the end and beginning of each month.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.