Currently seeking a Japanese bilingual Supply Chain Manager for a Semiconductor Manufacturing company!
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Location: San Jose, CA / San Francisco Bay Area
Languages: Japanese and English
Pay: $100k (DOE)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience
- Fluency in Japanese, speaking, reading, and writing
- Apply company policies and procedures to understand routine issues.
- Professionally interact with, and understand technical information from internal team