Job Detail Ref - #26276
Sr. Customer Service Coordinator (Japanese or Chinese skill a plus)
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Customer Service Coordinator for our client, a Japanese Freight Forwarding/Logistics Company. Candidate must have 3+ years of international freight forwarding experience. Japanese or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) language skill is a plus.
- Title: Sr. Customer Service Coordinator
- Location: Hayward, CA
- Salary: $20-23/hr
- Type: Full Time, Direct Hire, Non-Exempt
- 3+ years of experience working for an international freight forwarder
- Proficiency in MS office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Lotus Notes, AS 400
- Great customer service skills, able to work under pressure in a fast pace work environment, and available to work overtime.
- Data Entry: Shipping orders, Bill of Lading, Export Data, Serial Number, etc.
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries (including handling and resolving customer complaints) via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Coordinate with customers and update them on shipping schedule and any updated information
- Filing claims for lost and damaged shipments with carriers
- Issue billing invoice and follow up with Accounts Receivable person
Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States