Sr. Accounting at A Globally Well-established Publisher/Advertisement corporation
Location: Chatsworth, California/ After September, they are planning to move to Woodland Hills, CA.
Compensation: up to $60K, depending on experience, plus excellent benefit.
Skill set: Full book-keeping, Financial analytical work, Corporate Accounting.
Job Description of Sr. Accountant
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualification of Sr. Accountant
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• Native level of English in speaking, writing, and reading
• 5+ years of experience in Accounting field (Full bookkeeping, Inventory)
• An in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices and a capacity for independent thought and judgment.
• Must have computer skills, including the use of Excel spreadsheets and MSWord and Outlook.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume.