- Location: South Torrance, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: PLC Programmer
- Industory: Well-Established Industrial Material Manufacture
- Salary: $45-55k(DOE)
Location: South Torrance, CA
Company:Well-Established Industrial Material Manufacture
Compensation: $45-55K depending on the experience, plus corporate benefit.
Working Hour:7am to 4pm, Mon-Fri
Job Description ofSpanish Bilingual Automation Engineer- PLC Programmer
- Electrical, installation and repair. Mostly, high voltage (240v, 480v - 3 phase power)
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification ofSpanish Bilingual Automation Engineer-PLC Programmer
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Must be knowledgeable with PLC Programming, Troubleshooting PLC
- Experience and knowledge with Hydraulic, Pneumatic, High-voltage, Pumps, etc
- Experience with operating mechanical machines
Only qualified candidates will be contact by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your most updated resume.