If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Software Engineer / Data Scientist
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Dallas / Fort-Worth TX Area
Languages: English (Japanese would be a plus but not required)
Pay: $80k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Identify big data tools and frameworks to meet the needs of future and current proof of concepts.
- Support development team by providing knowledge on the benefits and drawbacks of various Artificial Intelligence and Data Science technologies.
- Work closely with teammates to rapidly develop the software to implement PoCs.
- Develop, maintain, and debug software on the cloud and embedded navigation platforms.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- More than 5 years of software development experience with passion for Big Data, Data Science, and software development.
- Experience in data processing technologies such as Jupyter Notebooks, Numpy, and Scala.
- Experience with data frameworks such as Hadoop, Flink, and Spark.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Hands-on experience to program in Java, Python, and SQL.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies such as lambdas, EMRs, EKS and streaming services such as Kinesis and Kafka.
- Familiarity with Big Data ML toolkits and AI technologies such as clustering and artificial neural networks.
- Ability or willingness to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Japanese language ability is preferred, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.