Please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Software Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Dallas, TX / Plano, TX
Languages: English a Must (Japanese ability is preferred)
Pay: $60k - $95k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Develop cutting edge proof of concepts, and work closely with team to create new product concepts in the field of Augmented Reality (AR) Navigation, Vehicle Data Utilization for Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Ride Sharing, UX, or other related areas.
- Identify, estimate, plan and implement work required to develop new connected services with teammates.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Around 2-9 years of software development and design experience
- Experience in programming with C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Experience in application development for Linux/Unix, Windows, iOS, and/or Android.
- Experience or strong knowledge in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with Big Data is preferred.
- Familiarity with Japanese business, or if not, work experience in an international environment.
- Japanese language ability is preferred, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.