Job Detail Ref - #28194
Software Engineer (Connected Car & Sharing Solutions)
This position is already unavailable.
Please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Plano, TX
Languages: English a Must (Japanese ability is highly preferred)
Pay: $80k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Develop and coordinate with technical teams in rapid prototyping of proof of concepts.
- Propose, create, develop, and support new product concepts related to Augmented Reality (AR) Navigation, Vehicle Data Utilization for Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Ride Sharing, UX, etc.
- Understand the system architecture and functionality of the company's infotainment software platform, and collaborate with local customers to design and develop functional specifications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to promote and develop customer's system requirements into the platform.
- Develop, maintain, and debug software on the company's cloud and embedded platform in accordance with software design principles and coding standards.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Around 2-7 years of software development and design experience
- Agile/SCRUM development organization
- Able to program at least in C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in application development for Linux/Unix, Windows, iOS, and/or Android.
- Experience in software development on cloud platforms (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Japanese business, or if not, work experience in an international environment.
- Japanese language ability is highly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.