JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Compensations: up to 100K with a benefit package
SUMMARY: The Software Engineer will work within the Engineering department to design, implement, and develop products
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, implement, and test software for new development and existing productlines.
- Work with the team on a variety of tasks from coding, specification development,and code coveragegeneration.
- Develop server software for IOTproducts.
- Debug, documenting solutions, and following software documentationprocess.
- Work closely with systems and hardware engineers in developing theproduct.
- Performs other related duties as assigned bymanagement.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, plus one to three years working as a softwareengineer.
- Writing code across full stack .NET environment (C#, ASP.NET MVC,SQL).
- Web application development that are both internally and externallyfacing.
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID designprinciples.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, and the ability to be a motivatedself-starter.
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker aplus