Job Detail Ref - #28421
Senior Software Engineer (Kafka)
This position is already unavailable.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Kafka Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Remote Work
Pay: $130k - $150k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Act as a tech lead and contribute as a senior Kafka application developer with emphasis on Java to help introduce Kafka into the client's tech stack and foster expertise.
- Design and develop Kafka applications as well as enhance business functionality through maintaining and supporting existing Kafka applications.
- Work with additional open systems such as MongoDB, Oracle DB, Spring Batch, Linux shell/bash scripting, and translate business requirements into system design.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience in Kafka application development and support.
- More than 5 years of experience in web application development, especially with Java.
- Hands-on experience in programming with Java.
- Experience in developing Kafka producers, consumers and Streams.
- Strong knowledge in core Kafka components and APIs.
- Experience in MongoDB, Confluent Kafka, Kubernetes deployment is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.