Please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Dallas, TX / Plano, TX
Languages: English a Must (Japanese ability is preferred)
Pay: $100k - $125k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Lead the technical team in rapid prototyping of proof of concepts.
- Propose, create, and develop new product concepts related to Augmented Reality (AR) Navigation, Vehicle Data Utilization for Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Ride Sharing, UX, etc.
- Create and develop a vision for the future of mobility solutions.
- Identify, estimate, plan and implement work required to develop new connected services with teammates.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- More than 10 years of software development and design experience.
- Experience in programming with C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Experience or strong knowledge in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with Big Data is preferred.
- Experience in application development for Linux/Unix, Windows, iOS, and/or Android is preferred.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM development is preferred.
- Experience in software development on cloud platforms (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Japanese business, or if not, work experience in an international environment.
- Japanese language ability is preferred, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.