If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume within 1 or 2 pages in Word document. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Position: Senior Application Engineer
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Dallas, TX / Plano, TX
Pay: $90k - $110k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Leverage the location based service software development kit to create the application to showcase the power and potential of creating new mobility services.
- Serve as a technical point of contact for the main client and assist their development and integration of the location based service software development kit onto various platforms.
- Support the joint development of the next generation in-vehicle multimedia and infotainment system by collaborating with internal and external team members.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- More than 4-10 years of software development experience.
- Experience in solution architecture with technical customer engagement.
- Hands-on programming experience with C/C++, Swift, or Java.
- Experience in software development for Linux, POSIX is a plus.
- Experience in development with Dart, Flutter, mobile application (iOS/Android) is a plus.
- Experience in Geographic Information System (GIS) is a plus.
- Ability or willingness to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Japanese language ability is a plus, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.