- Location: Houston, TX
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Industry: Energy
- Salary: $70k - $85k
A prominent, Japanese Energy Company is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist in Houston, TX. This position involves leading and establishing new HR Systems by discussing with HR executives of the company, as well as responsibility for all HR related functions (recruitment, performance management and review, benefits administration, employee relations, labor laws and compliance, training and employee development, payroll, other assigned duties). If you have related experience, please apply for the position.
Position: Senior HR Generalist
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: $70k - $85k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time; temp to hire after 6 months.
- Leading and establishing new HR systems in collaboration with HR executives
- Performance management and review
- Benefits administration
- Employee relations
- Labor laws and compliance
- Training and employee development
- Other assigned duties
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required, preferably in HR, Business, Administration, or any related major.
- Around 5-10 years of hands-on HR experience in recruiting, performance review and promotion, benefits administration, labor relations, labor laws in Texas and employment related lawsuits in the US corporations.
- Agree to work as Temp for up to 6 months, and then will be directly hired.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****