A large Japanese Energy corporation is looking for the Senior Accountant in their Upstream Oil&Gas Division. Candidates required to have accounting and finance experience in the Upstream field with the JIB process.
Position: Senior Accountant
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: English a MUST
Pay: $75k - $95k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Execute the Upstream accounting operations and general accounting functions.
- Process and record revenue and expenditure including JIBs and related accruals.
- Maintain reconciliations of various general ledger accounts.
- Maintain revenue and expense ownership (division of interest records), and coordinate with Landman to resolve ownership discrepancies.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, accounting reports, financial analysis, tax reports, and audits, etc.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- More than 3 years of experience in accounting & finance experience in Oil&Gas industry.
- Must have accounting experience for upstream Oil&Gas revenue and JIB process.
- CPA is preferred.
- Experience with Oil&Gas accounting software such as EnergyLink, Oildex, and W Energy is highly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skill set with pivot table, Vlookup, and formulas is required.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.