A Japanese chemical company in Westchester is looking for a Japanese bilingual sales support. Good Excel skills and SAP experience is needed for the position. Business to native level Japanese (speaking/reading/writing) is required for this position.
Title: Sales Support Representative
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
Business to native level Japanese (speaking/reading/writing) is required for this position
- Prepare the budget under business direction by gathering information and analyzing performance and achievement of previous terms and make suggestions
- Forecast/Actual Sales by obtaining customer forecasts from customers/sales person, checking PO against forecast and updating sales results
- Pricing/quotation/registration by checking purchase orders against forecast and submitting forecast change, price authorization change and new customer registration;
- Sales & Administrative Support by supporting necessary preparation and participating in monthly meeting
- Preparation and visit to customers as needed by supporting visit itinerary and scheduling of customer visit
- Promotion support by supporting preparation of marketing materials/participation to show/exhibition by working with marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university
- Must be able to use a computer and such applications as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Explorer
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals in English and Japanese.