Currently we are seeking a Sales Representative who is ambitious about the Automotive industry or who has experience selling OEM parts. The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in an international business setting and thrives at networking events! Japanese linguistic abilities is a plus
Position: Sales Representative
Industry: Automotive/ OEM parts
Location: Schaumburg IL
Languages: English and Japanese is a plus
Pay: $50k - $65k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Sales development: Maintaining current and creating new clients.
- Market research, industry and competitor research.
- Provide: cost analysis, purchase orders, sales orders, and invoices.
- Attend seminars and networking events
- Monitor trends, exchange rates that affect product’s prices.
- Support Engineering department with feedback and suggestions on parts.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (manage contractual documents, prepare reports, manage data, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- English language proficiency and Japanese is a plus
- Interest in current market of industrial technology and innovation
- Exceptional communication and networking skills is highly desired
- Ability to travel (locally) and internationally. (up to 20%)