This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Optics Manufacturer is looking for a Japanese Speaking Sales Representative in their NY office.
- Responsible for sales & marketing of products to distributors for the following export markets (Canada, Mexico, Central/South America).
- Function as primary liaison and sales representative for current accounts; business development with new customers.
- Manages sales projections and interacts with distributors to maintain inventory and plan orders accordingly to maximize sales.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals for the territories.
- Report on sales forecasts and strategic planning in addition to regular sales activities.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and recommending solutions.
- Develop new business opportunities by gathering current marketplace information and by studying existing and potential customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Report in a timely manner as directed on expenses, travel plans, and more.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department manager.
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years sales or business experience is required, preferably in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, including advanced Excel.