We are currently looking for a motivated Sales Representative for our client, a Japanese manufacturer of machinery components.
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Livermore, CA
Languages: English required, Japanese is a plus
Pay: $60-110K DOE + Benefits
Status: Full time, Exempt
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations. Conduct frequent face to face and phone meetings.
- Establish effective relationships in order to grow business in existing accounts and expandingbusiness in new accounts.
- Understanding of RO (received order) and PO (purchase order).
- Updating OMR (Object Management Report)
- Sales Forecasting.
- Sales territories include: SF Bay Area, OR area, or Northern Nevada Area.
- Excellent communication skills when speaking with a person of technical and non-technical background.
- Basic knowledge of bearing, motion control, power transmission, or other related experiences (machine building, robotics or automation).
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to travel domestically a plus.