Job Detail Ref - #27133
This position is already unavailable.
Job Description: Responsible for business development, networking, and sales, attaining new customers and maintaining good relationships with existing customers in the Manufacturing Company
Position: Sales Manager
Industry: Manufacturing Company
Location: Redmond/Seattle Greater Area WA
Languages: English is MUST, Japanese is a huge plus
Pay: 70K~75K (DOE)
Status: Full time, Direct Hire
- Attain sales goals by servicing and develop new customers in the U.S.
- Establish professional customer and vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Networking and meeting new potential customers.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Secure opportunities to quote on customer requirements through various communication channels. Follow up on quotations submitted to customers
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of previous experience in the Construction Industry plus.
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and customer support.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills for the negotiations.
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers
- Ability to drive automobile. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook