- Location: Chicago, IL
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Sales Engineer
- Industry: Cloud Service
- Salary: $80k - $120k
Currently seeking a candidate that has the rare combination of technical savviness and business acumen and is looking for a career that can utilize both. Showcasing benefits and solutions to each clients’ specific needs, the sale engineer will be a pivotal part in improving efficiency and driving success.
Position: Sales Engineer
Industry: Japanese Cloud Service Company
Location: Chicago, IL
Languages: English: Professional fluency
Pay: $80K-120K (Depending on your experience) + Excellent benefits
Status: Full time
- Supporting sales team, prospects and partners understand the capabilities of the platform.
- Understand the business intricacies and issues to successfully communicate the value of using a cloud based platform.
- Estimating scope of work when working with various clients.
- Coordinating and preparing specific documentation to pass implementation details.
- Developing content and exhibiting best practices of the platform to provide solutions for clients.
- Clearly communicate with customer needs and product feedback for Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- An ability to quickly communicate sophisticated ideas clearly to all audiences, technical or not, operators and C-level execs.
- Experience with APIs (particularly RESTful API) and familiarity with standard network security protocols (OAuth, SAML)
- Fabulous communicator, great team player, engaged citizen
- Typically 10-25% travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or a comparable field, or graduation from a top coding academy is preferred.
- Passion for working in team at startup company.