Job Detail Ref - #26063
Japanese-Bilingual Sales Clerk Position for Famous Japanese Retail Store (Entry-Level OK!)
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a Japanese-Bilingual Sales Clerk for a Famous Japanese Retail store to join their team in Katy area! The ideal candidate will have business level of Japanese and great customer service! Entry-level is welcome!
Position: Sales Clerk
Location: Katy, TX
Languages: Business Level Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $12.50/hr (Depending on Your Experience)
Status: Full-time + Great Benefits
- Responds to questions and inquiries from customers both in store and over the phone.
- Operates store closing related work includes calculating sales records and maintaining security codes.
- Takes and places orders by customers as requested. Informs customers when products are delivered at the store.
- Prepares invoices for customers as needed.
- Handles return and exchange of products as requested. Operates accounting transactions and issuing vouchers for credit thereafter.
- Manages inventory of products based on instructions by Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Reports order activities and sales records to Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Manages incoming/outcoming merchandise. Contact suppliers as needed.
- Handles incoming shipments and records shortages. Contacts shippers if there’s damage or shortage.
- Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area and maintains store merchandise in an orderly manner.
- Train part-time employees as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST.
- No previous experience in a similar position is required.
- Great customer service skills are highly desired.