A Japanese manufacturing company is looking for a sales account manager for the material handling machines/capital equipment nationwide. Industrial sales experience is a must. Japanese language skills are big plus.
Position: Sales Account Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: 90K base
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
- Meet established sales objectives through direct sales activities, to include:
- Utilize consultative and strategic selling principles to directly sell automated material handling systems.
- Identify, define and work collectively with the client’s decision-making network.
- Review Customer RFP’s, surveys, and economic justifications.
- Identify, influence and define the clients buying criteria and work collaboratively with internal System Engineering to meet customer expectations.
- Document sales activities, interactions and customer projects using the organization CRM tracking and documentation package and assist in creating strategies for systems and/or modernization projects.
- Visit Key Customer accounts to maintain existing Customer base and expand new customer base.
Bachelor's degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred. A minimum of seven years of experience selling into the Services, Manufacturing or Industrial product industries. Preference will be given to experience related to material handling systems; i.e. AS/RS, AGVS, floor or ceiling mounted monorail systems and conveyor systems.