Job Detail Ref - #27253
This position is already unavailable.
Title: Revenue Manager
Location: DTLA, CA
Employment Type: Fulltime
- Review new (or modified) contracts and purchase orders / SOW for non-standard terms and conditions ensuring compliance with ASC 606 (Revenue from Contracts).
- Oversee day-to-day revenue accounting function for US division including month-end close; reconciliation of revenue related accounts including AR/unbilled, revenue allocations, credit memo reconciliations, preparing monthly revenue analysis of revenue deferrals, bad debt, and validation of commission payout and accrues based on company policy to Senior Manager, Revenue and AR.
- Manage/Process daily cash deposits, credit cards, and electronic payments including cash forecasting, and resolving payment discrepancies
- Work with internal/external auditors to ensure that company accounts receivable, revenue, bad debt allowance, and bad debt expense are accounted for according to company policy and US GAAP
- Assessing Credit Worthiness through Dun and Bradstreet reports and analyzing Financials Statements of new and existing customers to establish credit lines
- Assist with ERP System Implementation and administration as necessary
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of Accounts Receivables and related accounts
- Provide guidance and develop systematic process with overseas Billing and Collections team
- Create and maintain a KPI Metrics Dashboard to track and measure performance against goals and the company’s core business objectives.
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, fluctuation analysis, and communication with external auditors.
- Assist in the annual audit process – including PBC schedules and provide backup support as requested by auditors
- Assist with various ad hoc technical Accounting projects as needed.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 7+ years of Operational Revenue Accounting experience in Litigation or Software/SaaS industry with 2 years in public accounting preferred
- 3+ years of Accounting management experience
- Proficient ASC-605-25, 97-02; Working knowledge ASC 606 highly desirable
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and technical Revenue Accounting experience a desired.
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret facts surrounding deals, raise questions, and exercise sound judgment
- Intermediate to advance excel skills (knowledge of VLOOK-UP, PIVOT, SUMIF, IFERROR, DSUM)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 and Salesforce highly preferred; ERP implementation experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Detail oriented, analytical, driven to deliver results under tight deadlines; Fast learner and experience in high paced work environment
- Strong ability to work well with all levels of staff to resolve problems and contribute to solutions