A Globally well-established Restaurant Service chains now has an opening for Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Sr. Accountant position. (SCA#24375)
Language: Bilingual Japanese and English
Location: Torrance, CA
Compensation: $60-65K annual with competitive corporate benefit.
Working hour: 9:45am to 6:45pm Mon-Fri (Can be flexible)
Job Description of Full Time, Japanese and English Bilingual Sr. Accountant position.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, USGAAP; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Qualifications of Full Time, Japanese and English Bilingual Sr. Accountant position.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience in Accounting field.
- Japanese and English bilingual in reading, writing, and speaking
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting field
- An in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices (USGAAP) and a capacity for independent thought and judgment. Experience with MS Dyanmics, Great Plains, other ERP will be big plus
- Must have computer skills, including the use of Excel spreadsheets and MSWord and Outlook.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume.