Position: Restaurant Manager
Industry: Japanese Restaurant Group
Location: Denver, CO
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Ensures that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the company’s operational guidelines and objectives.
- Works with Restaurant Manager in maximizing daily sales and effectively managing costs, labor, and cash control.
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared according to recipe and presented in accordance with the company standards.
- Maintains inventory and purchases food products within established guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university in Hotel/Restaurant Management or equivalent; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Food Handler Certification and Food Manager Certification