We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Relationship Manager for a commercial banking group to join their team in Portland, OR area! The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in an international business setting and banking/finance preferred.
Position: Relationship Manager
Industry: Finance, Commercial Banking
Location: Portland, OR
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Gains complete knowledge of business and personal financial needs of 100% of assigned Commercial clients.
- Builds knowledge of all clients and prospects by completing in-depth profiling of Commercial business owners and other principals.
- Understands the needs of their customers, recommends the appropriate product, service or solution.
- Work closely with all areas of the Bank and other partners (including Retail, Private Banking, Investment, Financial Partners, etc.) to ensure that all Commercial clients (and Business owner(s)) needs as well as cross-sell opportunities are identified and met.
- Work closely with the Treasury Services Manager to ensure that Commercial customers/prospects needs are properly matched with the appropriate depository, cash management, and investment needs.
- A minimum of 1-2years of financial industry experience required (preferably to commercial or small businesses customers).
- A minimum of three years of banking experience with a general knowledge of bank operations and specific knowledge of Treasury Management, depository and other products typically utilized by a commercial customer.
- Japanese language skill (including business reading and writing)