Currently our client (Japanese food manufacturing company) is seeking candidates for a Japanese bilingual regional sales manager.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Location: NY/NJ (Home Office)
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: up to 90K
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- BA or BS degree required.
- 3 years of combined experience in sales required.
- Experience in the Asian food business is highly desirable.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Work from home office located within the area of responsibility, with convenient access to major airport.
- 30%+ travel.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize, and work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Fluent in English and Japanese required.
- Maintain and grow current Asian business levels and secure new sales opportunities.
- Develop regional budget and manage expenditures and region profitability.
- Develop, present, and implement customer plans that meet sales volume goals and profitability levels by product category and by customer within the sales region.
- Communicate new products, services, and other developments to existing and potential accounts.
- Establish and maintain multiple levels of relationships within each customer in order to identify needs and opportunities as well as to provide selling solutions.