We are currently seeking a Quality Manager for Automotive Parts Manufacturer to join their team in the Greater Indianapolis area! The ideal candidate will have 5 years of work experience in an automotive industry.
Industry: Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Location: Greater Indianapolis
Pay: $85k- (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Manages and maintains the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming parts daily products and finished goods.
- Provides technical assistance to suppliers for understanding.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control programs designed to improve quality of products consistent with established standards.
- Ensures that processes needed for the quality systems are established, implemented and maintained and that system meets the requirements of CSR, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar-type role in quality management or quality assurance in an automotive or mechanical related manufacturing setting.
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisory / leadership role.
- 5 years “hands-on” experience with inspection, quality checks
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.