We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer for Japanese Automotive Parts Manufacturer to join their team in the Schaumburg IL area! The ideal candidate will have 5 years of work experience in an automotive industry.
Industry: Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Location: Schaumburg IL / Cook County Area
Pay: $80k-85k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Manages all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team: internal, supplier, and customer to prevent compromising quality and safety standards.
- Identifies root cause and instigates permanent corrective actions for product quality issues.
- Conducts cost-analysis to determine advantages of system improvements.
- Supports manufacturing in the development of job instructions and procedures.
- Develops, facilitates and reviews risk assessments for routine and non-routine activities in consultation with the operations team.
- Reports and monitors on quality-related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Quality or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Five years of experience in automotive manufacturing companies with IATF certification and exposure to supervisory roles is desired.
- Up to 30% of travel is required by automotive and plane.