We are currently seeking a QA/QC Technician at a major Japanese food manufacturing company. Entry level welcome!
Position: QA/QC Technician
Location: Chino, CA / Inland Empire Area
Languages: English (Spanish is a plus but not required)
Pay: $18/hr (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + great benefits
Work Hours: 7:00AM to 3:30PM + Overtime and some Saturdays
- Safety of the products
- Quality of raw material, packaging material and the products.
- QC Record Keeping for daily production
- Process controls comply with all related regulation and from the quality point of view
- Maintain the document based on the requirement by all related regulation
- Training the people to help them to understand the food safety, hygiene, sanitation and company’s quality system
- Maintain the clean manufacturing environment
- Maintenance of the laboratory equipment including the calibration
- Continuous improvement of quality
- Solving the quality issues by dealing with upper management and supervisors etc.
- Management of Pest control
- Playing main role in Third party audit
- Manage the sensory test
- Engaged in all R&D related activities
- BA/BS degree in Food Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year of Food QC or QA role experience
- Knowledge about Food Safety and sanitation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Eager to work, independent, work as a team, interested in learning.
- Multi-Tasking skills