We are currently seeking a Project Engineer or Project Engineering Manager for our client in Hayward, CA. Our client is a manufacturer of industrial manufacturing equipment. They design, and manufacture custom made cargo container handling cranes for seaports.
- Title: Project Engineer or Project Engineering Manager (DOE)
- Location: Hayward, CA
- Salary: Project Engineer:90-120k DOE, Project Engineer Manager: 130-150k DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO
- Type: Full Time, Exempt
- Advises management of engineering projects, new designs, strategize company goals and profit projections, cost management and purchasing
- Project engineering for any assigned projects
- Plans, executes, and approves budgets and schedules
- Assists/supervises the design criteria and sketches of crane, following the rules and regulations
- Visit cranes at customer location and do any crane inspection, repair, maintenance, and any other required duties
- Mechanical or Civil P.E. (Professional in Engineering) certification in CA required
- Experience in civil, structural, electrical/mechanical engineering in an industrial environment. (Bridge, building, construction, crane manufacturing) Willing to study the crane industry and learn the industry (portainer, container crane, container handling gantry crane, ship-to-shore crane, dockside gantry crane)
- Project Manager / Management experience
- Experienced with industrial machinery design, planning, and calculating
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.