Job Detail Ref - #26491
Project Coordinator / Strategic Analyst
This position is already unavailable.
A recognized global Japanese company is looking for Project Coordinator / Strategic Analyst.
Position: Project Coordinator / Strategic Analyst
Location:San Francisco, CA or Sacramento, CA / San Francisco Bay Area
Pay: $60 - $70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Create a plan for identifying beneficial alliances or partnerships with government entities
- Work with various levels of management and departments including: Law Department, Business and Product areas, Customer Service, Sales, Finance
- Manage a consultative process to gain partnerships opportunities focused on the underwriting and policy administration discipline.
- Network to identify potential assets to add to company
- Coordinate and arrange events internally and externally
- Represent the company and make presentations showing the value of alliance opportunities
- Maintain positive relationships and help to ensure the satisfaction of existing partners
- Assist in execution of team and group goals, and actively engage in a team culture of excellence
- Research market and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, environmental), business, marketing or a related field preferred.
- Experience/knowledge on customer service or marketing or business development
- Analytical, good presentation skill and relationship management
- Business level of Japanese is preferred
- Great communication skills will be invaluable
- Computer skills
- Business travels required