Job Detail Ref - #27165
This position is already unavailable.
Job Description: Collecting information on startups in Silicon Valley, gathering information to understand the startup ecosystem and building networks for the Government Related Organization.
Position: Program Manager
Industry: Government-Related Organization.
Location: Santa Clara, CA/San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Languages: Japanese Bilingual
Pay: 60K~80K (DOE)
Status: Full time, Direct Hire
- Collecting information on startups in Silicon Valley, gathering information to understand the startup ecosystem
- Planning and running a program to train Japanese startups wishing to enter the United States using Silicon Valley-style training methods and building a network of experts.
- Collection and analysis of technology, markets, and policies in industrial technology (robots, materials, medical biotech, IT, etc.).
- Planning and managing events related to industrial technology.
- Manage contract management, material creation, news distribution, Japanese-English translation, etc.
- Networking and meeting new potential customers.
- At least three years of working experience.
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and WEB tools.