We are currently seeking a Program Management Associate for Japanese Automotive Parts Manufacturer to join their team in the Schaumburg IL area! The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in the automotive industry.
Position: Program Management Associate
Industry: Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Location: Schaumburg, IL / Cook County Area
Pay: $55k - $60k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Provides support with project administration tasks such as Customers’ Engineering Change Instruction, 3D/2D data’s, schedule, implementation timing instruction.
- Maintains Internal Production Preparation Instruction, Engineering Change Instruction, 3D/2D data’s, Trial Event Instruction and additional engineering specification.
- Manages, maintains and summarizes FSR / DCR’s to reply to customers and internal colleagues.
- Responsible for storing and maintaining external and internal information on time.
- Conducts facilities meetings to confirm progress and manage schedules.
- Summarizes project’s status, and reports to customer and internal management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university in Business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in program management with general knowledge of Toyota program and pre-production/production preparation is highly preferred. (Automotive manufacturing experience is required).
- May travel occasionally locally by automotive and internationally