Job Detail Ref - #27503
Production Engineering Manager for Automotive Parts Manufacturer
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a Production Engineering Manager for Japanese Automotive Parts Manufacturer to join their team in the Schaumburg IL area! The ideal candidate will have 10 years of work experience in an automotive industry or manufacturing company .
Position: Production Engineering Manager
Industry: Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Location: Schaumburg IL / Cook County Area
Pay: $95k-110k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Designs, proves, implements and maintains production systems to deliver product on time, to quality requirements and to cost.
- Evaluates current production activities and makes recommendations for improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability.
- Develops and maintains project plans and budget profiles to ensure delivery of milestones to agreed cost targets and timescales.
- Analyzes and improves material usage, downtime, identifies trends and develops solutions.
- Ensures accuracy of Production Engineering procedures and the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures..
- Leads the team in new product and process introduction.
- Contributes in developing training material and conducting training presentations for entities’ managers.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ten or more years of experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Be able to Travel internationally and domestically. Extended overnight travel, on occasion, as required.