Job Detail Ref - #26293
Production Control Manager
This position is already unavailable.
A globally well-established steel company is seeking a Production Control Manager. This position will be responsible for Supply Chain management, Quality Assurance, and other logistic functions.
Position: Production Control Manager
Industry: Manufacturing Corporation
Location: Corona, CA
Languages: Japanese/English Bilingual
Status: Full time + Competitive benefits package
- Resolve conflicts and overcome operational challenges with Production Control Personnel
- and other departments.
- Ensure Shop workload forecast and schedule and accurately updated and maintained and that any items exceeding KCA's capacity is scheduled for outsourcing. management
- Work closely with Procurement and Technical Sales departments to ensure availability of
- Interviews and selects new employees, schedules work hours, approves vacation and
- personal time off, conducts performance reviews and performs other managerial duties.
- Ensures appropriate departmental practices are carried out and creates procedures and conducts training of employees.
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience as production control manager in medium or large manufacturing environment (Preferably in Oil and Gas, automotive or organizations requiring extensive project management) working heavily with master scheduling and planning.
- 4-Year College degree, Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Strong Communication skills (writing and verbal)