If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Product Owner
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth TX Area
Pay: $80k - $95k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Identify viable products and services that have immediate market potential.
- Define the vision, and business / technical requirements of the products and services for software development teams.
- Manage the product roadmap and provide backlogs to iterate planning and prioritize product requirements, and be responsible for the lifecycle of each project.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, or Computer Science.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master would be preferred.
- Around 4-8 years of Product Owner or Product Manager experience in Software Development.
- Successful track record of managing product development from concept to completion, including the product roadmaps creation and schedule management.
- Working experience of Agile Scrum Software Development Methodology.
- Experience of leading projects in cloud-based technologies is preferred.
- Familiarity with Japanese business, or ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience or familiarity (or if not, interest and willingness to learn) with the field related to Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), CASE (Connected, Autonomous, Shared, Electric), navigation systems, location based services, and infotainment software would be a big plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.