Position: Product Coordinator (Japanese Bilingual)
Compensation: $18-$20 DOE
What you'll be doing:
- Primary liaison between the Japanese development teams and the US office’s production team for a live operations title.
- Responsible for monitoring product updates and maintenances.
- Request information required for social media and marketing efforts.
- Share fan feedback with Japanese development teams.
- Accurately translate informational material from written Japanese to English and vice versa.
- Schedule and post announcements on social media channels and official websites.
- Work with outside companies for cross-promotional plans.
- Work with external designer for graphic creation.
- Provide feedback on marketing materials.
- Check accuracy of in-game messaging.
- Check accuracy of messaging on all official channels.
- Provide a helpful presence for the fans.
- Public appearance in live streaming broadcasts may be required.
- Editing of art assets may be required.
- Create social posts to increase fan engagement.
- Create proposals for tournaments, giveaways, and merchandise at live events.
- Attend live game events in-state and out-of-state and interact with fans.
- Assist with KPI data analysis.
Qualifications and desired experience:
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Between one year to two years of localization experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Flexible to work overtime hours as needed.
- Flexible to work night shifts as needed for game updates and maintenance.
- Willing to travel for business as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the video games industry.
- Passion for games!
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and handling video equipment.
- Experience working on mobile free-to-play titles and operating live ops games.
- Proven track record of generating results in a data-driven environment.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.