Job Detail Ref - #25029
Producer-Live Operations in San Francisco Downtown, CA
This position is already unavailable.
Our Client, mobile gaming company located in San Francisco Downtown, is looking for Producer-Live Operations.
Position: Producer- Live Operations
Industry: Gaming/ Software/ IT
Location: San Francisco Downtown, CA
Pay: $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Drive service excellence and scalability of game features to ensure that users can play online from anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate with content production team and all other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the live operations
- Take a lead on all live operations tasks such as new content release, in-app events, specials sales, user communications over social media, and user support for the assigned apps.
- Providing transparency on ongoing features, schedules, and risks to stakeholders
- Tracking live issues affecting end users and ensure they are being followed up on and resolved
- Supporting the team with all your production tools. As a producer you should bring superb communication skills. Be able to quickly develop deep knowledge about tools, teams, and technologies
- Providing leadership and guidance through solid planning and execution of work
- Understanding how to manage people to help them do their best work
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- 3+ Years of experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation, delivery, and ongoing support of complex online services
- Deep understanding of Live operations in a massive cloud based Online ecosystem
- Exceptional communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to provide the right level of detail and clarity to a variety of audiences
- Ability to create, track, and resolve complex Live issues and postmortem processes
- Strong preference to applicants with cloud system or other technical experience