Compensation is up to $70,000 annual
Position: Full Time Procurement in Electrical Engineering
Working Hour: 9am to 6pm ( Monday-Friday)
Location: Torrance, California
Company Description: Electrical components supplier
Job Description of Full Time Procurement in Electrical Engineering
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer
Qualifications of Full Time Procurement in Electrical Engineering
- Preferred Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer or equivalent working experience with Electrical Components and understanding product mechanism.
- People Person, Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Data Analysis, Superior Organizational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills,
- Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale,
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume.